We are seeking Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW) to join our team of Healthcare Professionals!
Here at Nextaff, we strive to be a top tier staffing agency with a reputation for being flexible, reliable, credible, and knowledgeable. If selected to join our team, know that you will be in the company of Healthcare Professionals who have set an exceptional standard of care, resulting in Nextaff being the agency of choice for both facilities and employees.
What can Nextaff offer you:
- Full time, per diem contracts.
- Weekly pay – direct deposit or pay card.
- Benefits – medical, dental, vision.
- Referral bonuses.
- Perform clinical social work with individuals with mental, physical, or developmental disabilities.
- Conduct assessments and summarize case information for use in diagnosis, treatment, and dispositional release.
- Develops, monitors, and modifies treatment plans in collaboration with the interdisciplinary treatment team.
- Provides individual and group therapy as delineated in the treatment plan.
- Provides suicide and crisis risk assessment and intervention.
- Participates in risk assessment, evaluation, and recommendation for alternate level of care placement, for release to the community, or other case disposition (with consideration for the risk the patient presents to the community).
- Coordinates discharge planning activities and acts as resource on accessing appropriate community support and services to be utilized upon release; responds to requests from clients/patients, family members, courts, and community agencies.
- Active license in the state of California.
- 12 months experience.
- BLS/CPR Certification.
- Copy of Negative TB test/Chest X-ray.
- Familiarity with EMR, EHR systems.
- Ability to build rapport with patients.
- Compassionate and caring demeanor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.