Do you have a background in carpentry, construction or home remodeling? Join our team of Countertop Installers. We are looking for a LEAD Installer that will help with the installation of counter tops. This includes providing excellent customer service at all times, ensuring installations are completed in a safe and efficient manner, and ensuring quality expectations are met in every installation. Apply now!
What You’ll Receive as Lead Countertop Installer:
- Pay: $25.00+/ hour
- Medical, Dental, Vision Available
- Shift: DAY: 7:00 AM- 3:30 PM l Mon- Friday (5days/8hr)
- Located in Tigard, OR (must be willing to work in other areas in Oregon)
- Payday every Friday
What You’ll Be Doing as Lead Countertop Installer:
- Visit client houses and install countertops in kitchens, bathrooms and other areas of the home.
- Remove existing countertops and plumbing if required while maintaining a clean work environment
- Work with a wide range of materials including granite, quartz, wood, tile and more.
- Respond to customer inquiries and/or concerns on job site
- Troubleshoot technical problems related to the install as they arise
- Organize and maintain tools and supplies prior to install
- Other duties may include basic shop maintenance, cleanup, and other general construction projects
What You’ll Need to Have as Lead Countertop Installer:
- Must have 3-5 years of experience working with Countertops or construction labor, carpentry, dry wall or home remodeling experience
- Ability to lead and train
- Ability to lift 50 lbs and up
- Basic measuring and mathematic skill
- Skilled in hand tools such as grinders
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to stand and sit for long periods of time
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
Subscribe, Follow, Like, Tweet Us!