Looking for a self-motivated and reliable full-time large format laminator and finisher with attention to detail and strong fine motor and measuring skills to ensure products are weeded, decorated, or applied according to the specifications on the job ticket and attached eproofs. Successful candidate must possess solid organizational and problem-solving skills and be able to prioritize tasks to meet stringent deadlines in a fast-paced environment with little or no supervision
• Read and understand job tickets and accurately interpret and follow necessary steps to complete the finishing task, whether it may be laminating, weeding, premasking, decorating flex faces or polycarb with vinyl, applying printed graphics, wet mounting, or hand trimming material.
• Able to operate a hot or cold flatbed applicator (Rollsroller) designed for mounting, lamination, and pre-masking.
• Applicant must be detail-oriented with manual dexterity and near visual acuity.
• Must be able to differentiate between colors and can be asked to complete a color test.
• Has advance knowledge and understanding of units and measurements.
• Knows how to use tools for measuring and cutting and can follow safety protocols.
• Keeps work area clean and organized.
• Continuous standing, pushing, pulling, reaching, lifting, bending, and turning. • Performs other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma
• Must pass a background check
• Applicant must be able to push/pull and lift up to 50 lbs.
Experience in the following a plus but not mandatory:
• Knowing how to operate a plotter (e.g., Graphtec Cutting Pro FC9000) or HP Latex 560 printer is a plus.
• 1-3 years’ experience in sign and graphic industry substrates, media, and products is desirable.