We at Nextaff know that there are many nursing staffing agencies to work with. We also know that not all agencies are the same. If you are selected to be part of the Nextaff nurse and aide team – RN, LPN or CNA – you are in the company of the best. Healthcare facilities know that the Nextaff team has a great reputation for being reliable, credible, professional and knowledgeable.
What we offer you:
- A flexible schedule – you pick what you want to work. Pick one shift a week, ten shifts a week or anything in between from our available shifts and facilities. Multiple options within nursing home/assisted care in-patient facilities
- Our pay is higher than average across all markets
- Our pay is weekly
- We offer benefits
- We offer unlimited referral bonuses
What we expect from you:
- LPN License
- CPR Certification
- Copy of Negative TB Test (2 Step or IGRA Blood Test)
- Physical (within the last 2 years)
- Background Check
- Perform various patient care activities
- Aide physicians with procedures as needed
- Check vital signs, perform routine medical tasks within the scope of your license
- Document actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records. Report to a Charge Nurse or Manager.
Pay/Benefits: $30 per hour. Non-Major Health/Vision/Dental and also Short-Term Disability offered.
I would love to have a chance to talk with you and see what Nextaff can do for you and help you make more money!! Thank you so much for showing interest in our company!!