We at Nextaff know that there are many nursing staffing agencies to work with. We also know that not all agencies are the same as we are a locally nurse owned and operated agency serving the state of New Hampshire and Maine. Once selected, you will become part of our dynamic Nextaff nurse team– you are in the company of the best. The Nextaff team has a great reputation for hiring quality healthcare professionals that are reliable, credible, professional and knowledgeable.
We want you to be the next superstar on a roster of some of the best healthcare employees in the state! Our employees have set an excellent standard of care, resulting in Nextaff being the preferred agency for facilities and employees alike. Apply today! Bonuses, overtime, and contests boost your pay even higher. All with the flexibility to work any schedule!
Here's what you can expect:
- Competitive pay rates depend upon experience.
- Hourly pay rates up to $35-$38/hour
- Weekly pay
- Exercise your autonomy building a personalized schedule!
- Offering preferred scheduling day, evening, and overnight shift options.
- Contract, PRN and Per-diem
- Competitive benefit options available no probationary period
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Minimum 6 months to 1 years’ experience preferred.
- Current and unencumbered Nursing license in the State of New Hampshire or Compact State
- Recent physical and proof of TB testing according to facility requirements
- We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital or familial status, age, or physical or mental handicap.
We would love to hear from you and see how we can help you advance your career in the medical field or just make some extra money while caring for your community. Once you submit your resume, a Recruiter will be reaching out to get you started! Otherwise, you can always give us a call at (603) 698-4883. We look forward to hearing from you!