King County, WA 98003
- $70,000–$85,000 per year
- Location: King County Washington State
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Available
- 401K, Employee Purchase Plan, Life & Family Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarships, Professional Skills Dev.
- Military & Veteran Programs
- Discounted Child Care
- PTO, Donations & Support, Retail Commuter Discounts
- Direct Hire
- Recommend technical accounting treatment of complex ledger entries to the Controller and VP of Corporate Finance
- Serve as the primary home office point of contact for field office accounting staff. Ensure timely data from field offices, perform quality review of field office GL transactions, and be available for questions and support
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements (monthly, quarterly, annually)
- Review & account for conversion of foreign currencies into other foreign currencies & USD.
- Help ensure compliance with applicable standards (i.e., GAAP, CAS), rules, regulations, and systems for internal control.
- Help to identify and address areas for improvement in our processes
- Research and resolve accounting discrepancies in a timely manner
- Lead other departments to solve issues, establish policies and improve processes.
- Support internal and external audits
- Provide other operations and administrative support as required
- Travel: Up to 10%
- Other duties as assigned.
What You’ll Need to Have
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- Minimum of six years accounting experience required
- CPA/CMA preferred
- Oracle & Hyperion Essbase experience preferred
- General ledger accounting functions
- Spanish or Portuguese speaking preferred
- VBA programming is nice to have