We have an amazing opportunity for Industrial Painters with automotive/metal experience (non structural). The person in this position will work with a Veteran owned local and international heavy equipment manufacturing company located in Sherwood, OR. If you are looking for a great career growth opportunity in a new field, this could be a perfect fit for you. Apply today!
What You’ll Receive as an Industrial Painter:
- Starting Pay: $20.00 + (Depending on Experience)
- Mon- Fri , DAY SHIFT(6:00 AM – 2:30 PM)
- LONG TERM OPPORTUNITY due to winning GOV contracts = Job Security
- Located in Sherwood, OR
- Excellent benefits when hired on
- Individual and Family Medical Benefits, Dental
- 401K with matching
- Vision, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance
- Paid Holidays and sick pay AND accrued vacation
- Tuition reimbursement for employees AND DEPENDENTS AND SPOUSE
- Up to $1500 cash with good attendance, performance and safety
- Up to $4000 referral bonuses
What You’ll Be Doing as an Industrial Painter:
- Apply coats of paint to exterior surface of manufactured Products such as Winch, Logstackers, Chip Dozers, Marine Cranes, Long Reach Forklift Attachments, and Balers.
- Responsible for the preparation of equipment for painting machinery
- Washes, scrapes, sands, torches, and/or smooth exterior surfaces prior to painting or applying other related materials.
- Cleans equipment, paint mixing area, and work area.
- QC all finish work through each stage of process and spotting any defects
- Understand the rework process and correct errors as needed
- Maintain equipment and use gun cleaning procedures
What You’ll Need to Have as an Industrial Painter:
- 2+ years industrial painting experience preferred in a heavy industrial or automotive environment
- Experience painting on metals.
- Experience in sandblasting is a plus
- Ability to understand drawings and identify level of prep/ finish required
- Ability to read work order or receive instructions from supervisor
- Ability to mix and match colors of paint
- Ability to stand for long durations
- Ability to pass Background Check and Drug Test
- Ability to pass a Physical and a Respirator fitting (expense covered by company)
- Must be able to follow safety policies and must be willing to wear PPE. All departments are required to wear eye and hearing protection, steel toed boots, and metatarsal guards.
Subscribe, Follow, Like, Tweet Us!