Houston, TX 77066 US
$9-11 per hour
Medical Insurance, Dental, Vision and Hearing
Full-Time from 6 to 4.30 pm
Since 1987, FTC has built a reputation for developing and delivering innovative products at the forefront of filtration technology. Since then, we have expanded our operations to answer the complex filtration and separation needs of customers across many diverse markets, but our innovations haven’t stopped at just our products. We engineer and deliver the highest quality process solutions, training, testing, and cutting-edge technology with unparalleled service and support for our customers.
This is an entry level production job. It requires an employee to be
- Able to lift, pull, and reach.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds repeatedly.
- Be able to stand for 10-12 hours a day (with three 15-30 minute breaks), be able to lift, reach, pull over their heads (depending on their height), and stay on task.
EDUCATION AND REQURIMENTS
- Education is not required
- People willing to work
- And willing to be trained by others