As a General Labor, you will deburr, sand and clean parts on repeat or proven part(s) with simple to high complexity on a various materials such as aluminum, steel, plastic and copper with direction from area Lead or Supervisor.
· Ability to communicate with production lead and supervisor
· Follow instructions
· Responsible for utilizing shop paper procedure including updates, signatures and stamps, counting quantities, labeling and non-conformance related activities
· Ensure an accurate router accompanies all work orders
· Ensure company procedures and “best machine practices” are being followed and are in place at all times.
· Assist Lead person as needed
· Read blueprints, tooling instructions, and standard charts for specifications · Follow blueprint or instructions to achieve required surface finishes such as lay patterns and sealing surfaces. · Work independently to complete repeat tasks with little supervision.
· Operate a variety of pneumatic or electric power finishing tools such but not limited to orbital sander, DA sander, flappers and die grinders.
· Ensure company procedures and “best machine practices” are being followed and are in place at all times
Comply with applicable environmental, health and safety laws and regulations, Company policy and accepted safe work practices · Perform additional related duties as assigned