Job Number: KS2019001025
Pay Rate: $13 / hour
- Performs all types of floor care and maintenance throughout the facility, include hard surfaces and carpeting.
- Adhere to all organizational safety, risk management and infection control standards and promotes a culture of safety.
- Cleans and performs routine maintenance on floor equipment; requesting assistance from plant operations and maintenance as needed.
- Maintains accurate floor care logs and checklists.
- Operates all equipment with care and according to facility and manufacturers safety standards and procedures.
- Remove waste and transport to appropriate disposal area while identifying proper waste stream (i.e., regulated medical, recycle, solid and hazardous).
- Follow all infection prevention practices (i.e., proper cleaning process, hand hygiene, standard & isolation precautions where and if required and proper use of personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Recognizes and adheres to patient privacy requirements (HIPAA)
- Knowledge and skills in the use of power equipment, conventional and high-speed floor machines, carpet cleaning equipment, wet, dry and power vacuum equipment and push sweeper.
- Effectively uses computers and mobile devices.
- Communicates orally or in writing openly and candidly, creates an environment where others can do likewise.
- Ability to work without close supervision.
- Ability to operate necessary equipment/machines.
- Pass a federal fingerprint background check
- Pass a ten panel drug screen