Nextaff is looking for a Fabricator who wants to join our dedicated and diverse team in Fife, WA and make a difference in the lives of our customers and our communities!
Wants to work for a company that prioritizes a safe work environment, competitive pay and benefits, paid training and development, career building opportunities, and job security during uncertain times!
What You Will Receive:
What You Will be Doing:
- Operates procedures on the shop floor.
- With minimal assistance produce parts in all 3 fabrication areas
- Accurately record information on an IFS system
- Execute complex set ups on most equipment with little or no assistance
- Maintain a clean working environment and follow all safety regulations.
- Time Management and ability to follow a production schedule.
What You Will Need:
- Must be able to read drawings, and schematics
- Must be able to measure and use various measuring devices
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Must have basic computer literacy skills
- Pass background, drug/alcohol test and physical
- Must be at least 18 years old
Able to lift to 50 pounds
We look forward to working with you!