Nextaff is looking for a Fabricator who wants to join our dedicated and diverse team in Fife, WA and make a difference in the lives of our customers and our communities!
Wants to work for a company that prioritizes a safe work environment, competitive pay and benefits, paid training and development, career building opportunities, and job security during uncertain times!
What You Will Receive:
· Day shift 6am –2:30 pm
- Eligible for benefits through Nextaff for you and your family!
- Like all Nextaff roles, you are guaranteed fulltime employment with our client based on performance and attendance!
- Upon conversion with our client, you will get: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance options, Wellness Program to help cut insurance premiums, PTO and Sick Time, quarterly bonuses, annual review with marginal wage increase, and with time and dedication, opportunity for growth!
What You Will be Doing:
- Operates procedures on the shop floor.
- With minimal assistance produce parts in all 3 fabrication areas
- Accurately record information on an IFS system
- Execute complex set ups on most equipment with little or no assistance
- Maintain a clean working environment and follow all safety regulations.
- Time Management and ability to follow a production schedule.
What You Will Need:
- Must be able to read drawings, and schematics
- Must be able to measure and use various measuring devices
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Must have basic computer literacy skills
- Pass background, drug/alcohol test and physical
- Must be at least 18 years old
Able to lift to 50 pounds
We look forward to working with you!