Nextaff is Hiring: Construction Site Flagger / Traffic Safety Technician (TST) for Construction Sites
Location: The Road
Nextaff is actively seeking dedicated and safety-oriented individuals to join our team as a Construction Site Flagger / Traffic Safety Technician (TST)! In this critical role, you will play a pivotal part in ensuring the safety and efficient flow of traffic around construction sites, protecting both construction workers and the general public.
1. Traffic Control:
- Direct vehicular and pedestrian traffic using hand signals, direction signs, and other designated methods at construction sites.
- Maintain effective communication with other Flaggers/TSTs using hand-held radios to coordinate smooth traffic transitions at construction sites.
- Continuously monitor traffic flow and inform construction crews of any potential safety issues promptly at construction sites.
4. Signage and Barricades:
- Position warning, detour signs, and set up barricades and traffic cones appropriately at construction sites.
5. Traffic Device Removal:
- Diligently remove all warning signs, barricades, and traffic cones post-construction at construction sites.
6. Emergency Response:
- Respond swiftly to emergency situations and implement appropriate traffic control measures at construction sites.
7. Equipment Maintenance:
- Inspect and maintain traffic control equipment regularly at construction sites.
8. Record Keeping:
- Maintain accurate records of daily activities, traffic incidents, and equipment maintenance at construction sites.
- Adhere to all safety regulations and guidelines, including those established by local authorities and construction management, at construction sites.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Flagger certification or willingness to obtain one.
- Knowledge of traffic control methods and safety procedures.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Physical fitness and the ability to stand for extended periods in various weather conditions.
- Familiarity with hand-held radios and basic traffic control equipment.
- A strong commitment to safety.
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation to the worksite.
- This role requires outdoor work in varying weather conditions, including extreme heat, cold, rain, and snow, predominantly at construction sites.
- Must be available to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays, depending on construction project schedules.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to apply online at Nextaff’s Career Portal or send their resume and a cover letter detailing their relevant experience to email@example.com.
Nextaff is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Don’t miss the opportunity to be part of a company that prioritizes safety and professionalism at construction sites. Apply today to join our team in creating safer construction sites!