We have an immediate career opportunity for Clinical Therapists. This would be an amazing opportunity to work in a great company with amazing benefits after conversion. Join us on our journey & let NEXTAFF help you grow!
What You Will Receive:
- Starting Wages: $27 and up (depending on experience)
What You Will Be Doing:
- Assess clients assigned for therapeutic services and implement an appropriate treatment plan to teach and assist clients in therapeutic services in the course of needed treatment and visitations.
- Provide structured, goal-oriented, time-limited therapy with families who need assistance in recovering from physical, sexual, emotional abuse, and neglect. Other issues may be present and may need to be addressed in the course of treatment.
- Engage and assist the family's participation in the treatment planning process.
- Accompany and support family for court appearances.
- Provide emergency and crisis consultation on a 24-hour basis.
- Timely completion of clear, detailed, and accurate documentation of the following:
- all contacts with clients
- monthly reports
- court reports
- treatment plans
- Provide any additional written reports to the referring agency as requested.
- Demonstrate respect and cultural sensitivity to all clients and to all referral sources.
- Comply with required in-service/continuing education hours per company expectations.
- Attain and maintain CPR and First Aid Certification.
- Maintain strict confidentiality at all times to protect clients’ privacy
- Visit clients’ homes at the minimum of once a week.
- Engage in weekly supervision and address risk management areas to ensure safety.
- Contribute to Lifeline's Performance and Quality Improvement process.
- Ensure that services are provided Effectively, Efficiently, and with Evidence for each case.
- Participate in organizational meetings, in-service training and other required gatherings.
What You Will Need to Have:
- Master's degree in social work, psychology, counseling or marriage and family therapy.
- Required to comply with licensure for the state of Indiana.
- Belief in the family preservation philosophy.
- Knowledge of family of origin/intergenerational issues.
- Knowledge of child and adult development and child abuse and neglect.
- Knowledge of community resources.