At Nextaff, we know that there are many nursing staffing agencies to work within the state. We also know that not all agencies are the same. If you are selected to be part of the Nextaff healthcare team – RN, LPN, or CNA – you are in the company of the best, so be proud! Healthcare facilities know that the Peoria Nextaff team has the best reputation for being reliable, credible, professional, and knowledgeable.
We want you to be the next superstar on a roster of some of the best healthcare employees in the state! Our employees have set an excellent standard of care, resulting in Nextaff being the preferred agency for facilities and employees alike. Apply today and join a team of the best healthcare workers in the state!
CNA wages start at $20.00/hour and go up from there! Bonuses, overtime, and contests boost your pay even higher. All with the flexibility to work any schedule!
Perks of working with Nextaff:
- Top Pay - We offer a high hourly wage, overtime, and direct deposit.
- Flexible Schedule – you choose when and where you want to work with only a 1 shift per month minimum working requirement.
- Unlimited Earning Potential - There is no cap to hours or pay, work as much as you’d like, including overtime
- Multiple Worksites - We are contracted with more facilities across the state than any other healthcare agency.
- Benefits – Non-Major Health/Dental/Vision offered
- A certified nursing assistant, also known as a nurse assistant or CNA, assists residents with various activities in nursing homes and other facilities under the direction of a nurse.
- CNAs assist residents with activities of daily living such as bathing, toileting, dressing, eating, etc.
- CNAs document their care by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Report changes in resident condition and pertinent information to a charge nurse or manager.
- 6 months of experience working in facilities as a CNA
- Active CNA certification in the State of Missouri
- Physical (within the last 2 years)
- 2 Step TB Test or TB Blood test
- In person BLS CPR Certified (American Red Cross American Heart Association National Safety Council American Safety and Health Institute).