Certified Medical Assistant (CMA)
Nextaff of Sarasota is hiring Certified Medical Assistants (CMA) to work with a successful, multi-specialty physician group that offers Primary Care, General Surgery, OB/GYN, Cardiology, Neurology and Urgent Care in their locations throughout the area! This is a full-time, temporary position (with strong potential to become a permanent role with a full benefits package) with a Monday-Friday 8:00 AM-5:00 PM schedule (no weekends!). You will be performing a variety of patient care that includes interviewing patients, measuring vital signs, venipuncture, assisting with exam of patients, preparing treatment rooms and front desk coverage.
What's In It For You...
- $17-$21 per hour, based on your experience
- Get paid every Friday
- Benefit package available 1st day of employment (health, dental, vision)
- Unlimited referral bonuses-become a Nextaff Ambassador, refer your friends, family and colleagues to Nextaff and make extra money for both of you!
- An office team that supports you 24/7
What We Need From You...
- Medical Assistant certificate with at least 6 months of experience as a Medical Assistant (if not certified, must be able to obtain certification within 6 months)
- Experience with venipuncture (under physician direction within scope of practice), measuring patient vital signs
- Current Level 2 Florida background screening (ot the ability to obtain one)
- Current CPR/BLS certification
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Must be proficient with MS Office, general medical office procedures and terminology