STOP! Have you ever been in a situation where it made you feel good inside to help another person who needed help? To be a Caregiver can be one of the most rewarding jobs out there and a step forward to becoming a licensed healthcare provider. Like anything else in life, you must work to get to where you want to be… but at least get paid while heading towards a goal! Join us on our journey & let NEXTAFF of Beaverton help you grow!
What You’ll Receive as a Caregiver:
- Pay: At least $18-$20/hr.
- SHIFT: Day (6am to 6pm) | First Shift (6am to 2pm) | Second Shift (2pm to 10pm)
- Paid every Friday
- Temporary Position / Shift work
- Full Benefits
- Type: Alzheimer Special Care | Assisted Living Facility
- Location: GRESHAM
What You’ll Be Doing as a Caregiver:
- As a Caregiver for the community, you are a key member of an amazing team, enhancing the lives of our residents. By providing consistent and quality care, our caregiving team ensures our residents live a meaningful life.
- Assists residents with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, eating, transferring, and mobility.
- Engages residents in meaningful conversation, socialization, and activity while providing personal care assistance.
- Responds to all resident needs and/or requests for care promptly and provides or obtains assistance with care as necessary.
- Assists in the dining room during resident mealtimes.
- Encourages residents to participate in scheduled activities and outings and assists with those activities as needed.
- Assists in the cleanliness of the community, including straightening resident beds, emptying resident garbage, and tidies resident rooms daily and as needed.
- Assists with resident laundry per shift guidelines.
What You’ll Need to Have as a Caregiver:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous experience working with the elderly in a residential or long-term care setting is preferred.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English to communicate effectively with residents, families, visitors, and other staff members.
- Must be able to perform job duties and responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Able to pass the necessary tests (i.e. CPR, First Aid, Food Handlers, etc.) if required by state regulations.
- Able to pass a background check.
Subscribe, Follow, Like, Tweet Us!