We at Nextaff know that there are many nursing staffing agencies to work with - we also know that not all agencies are the same. If you are selected to be part of the Nextaff nurse and aide team you are in the company of the best Florida has to offer. Healthcare facilities around the country know that the Nextaff team has an excellent reputation for being reliable, credible, professional, and knowledgeable.
What we offer you:
- A flexible schedule – you pick what you want to work. Pick one shift a week, five shifts a week, or anything in between from our available facilities. We have multiple options in long-term care and assisted care in-patient facilities.
- Higher Average Pay
- Weekly Pay
- Unlimited referral bonuses
What we expect from you:
- 6 months of Caregiver Experience
- CPR Certification
- Copy of Negative TB Test (2 Step, IGRA Blood Test or Chest X-Ray)
- Physical (within the last two years)
- Background Check (Level 2 Fingerprint Clearance)
- Hep B/Influenza/Covid Vaccination Documentation (or Declinations signed)
- Perform various patient care activities
- Aide physicians with procedures as needed
- Check vital signs, perform routine medical tasks within the scope of your license.
- Document actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records. Report to a Charge Nurse or Manager.
Pay/Benefits: (Day-of-Hire Eligible)
- Short-Term Disability
Pay: (Paid Weekly)