We have an amazing opportunity for Call Center Agent I in Galesburg, Michigan. This would be an amazing opportunity to get in with a great company with amazing benefits when you convert to being a permanent party! Apply Now!
What You will Receive as Call Center Agent I:
- Pay: $25.00/hr (DOE)
- Shift: M-F with occasional Saturday ( 10am - 3pm)
- Flexible 8 hour shifts between 8am - 7pm EST
- Located in Galesburg, Michigan
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Savings Available
- Paid holidays and PTO
- Payday every week (Friday)
What You will Be Doing as Call Center Agent I:
- The primary function of the Customer Experience Representative (CER) will provide warranty support, direct and adjudicate product warranty repairs via phone and electronic communication for customers that utilize Roadranger services, and assist with aftermarket sales/promotions.
- This individual will help identify emerging trends that affect the customers experience with our products, use data analytics, and observations to drive product reliability and functionality improvements through the organization, create and deliver custom training to customer experience representatives based on his or her discoveries.
- Assist in accurately determining failure root cause by utilizing diagnostic procedures, repair strategies, part requirements, labor hours, and technical or other assistance related to the repair.
- Use current business tools and data analytics to discover emerging trends, product improvement opportunities, and system enhancements to improve the customers experience with the company
- Ability to interpret electronic data to prescribe repair strategies for all products
- Thorough understanding of vehicle assemblies, engine/transmission power trains, drive train components, vehicle electrical/electronic systems including wiring, data links, actuators, etc.
- Technical hands on vehicle experience for diagnosing and troubleshooting engine, transmission, brake systems, and other vehicle related problems including drivability and fault/no-fault related symptoms
- Strong technical skills/knowledge of all company truck products
- Expertise/knowledge regarding automotive and truck industry methodologies and tools for supporting service of vehicle systems at the dealership level
- Support teammates and other departments as needed
- Represent the company in a courteous, ethical, and professional manner at all times
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Administer Truck Component product warranties per published guidelines
- This is a TECHNICAL CONTACT CENTER ASSISTING TRUCK DEALER TECHNICIANS and parts counter employees with technical repair guidance or part assistance. (For example AUTOMOTIVE MECHANICS /TECHNICIAN EXPERIENCE)
What You will Need to Have as Call Center Agent I:
- A High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution: Minimum of 2 years of experience in an automotive, electrical, mechanical, testing, machining, engineering environment. Co-op/Intern experience acceptable OR
- Associate degree electrical/automotive disciplines, or Electrical Apprentice Certification, or applicable Military Service. Minimum of 1 year of experience in an automotive, electrical, mechanical, testing, machining, engineering environment. Co-op/Intern experience acceptable OR
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Automotive discipline
- Relocation is not provided for this role, candidates will need to be located within 50 miles of Galesburg, MI
- Candidates must be able to work in the US without sponsorship now or in the future.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- 5 years of automotive, truck or heavy equipment experience
- 5 years of customer service experience
- Basic knowledge of dealership/repair facility operations
- Basic knowledge of transmission or gear train operation
- Experienced in troubleshooting electrical systems containing sensors and actuators
- Experience with electronic troubleshooting methods, tools and standards such as CAN
- Experience with Roadranger products or comparable products
- Ability to work well in a team environment
Subscribe, Follow, Like, Tweet Us!