NEXTAFF of Beaverton is hiring a CNC Machinist with some experience using a router. Work with this industry-leading high purity plastics manufacturer in a great environment as a CNC MILL OPERATOR. Apply Now!
What You’ll Receive:
- Pay: $22.00- $33.80/ hr (Depending on Experience)
- Type: Contract to Hire
- Shift: SWING Shift (5days/8hr) 3:00 PM to 11:30 PM (Mon- Friday)
- Paid Weekly (every Friday)
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Produce programmed parts by programming, setting up, and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Verifying programs, reading, and understanding drawings
- Editing G-Code, check Z heights
- Changing and measuring tools, loading and unloading machines, and setting up jigs
- Inputting machine offsets
- Adjusting dados
- Understanding tool compositions
- Comprehending basic feeds and speeds
- Problem-solving more efficient cut paths
- Recovering parts without new programs
- Route carding
- Troubleshooting problems, performing daily maintenance
What You’ll Need to Have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Be able to use hand tools, precision measuring equipment, CNC equipment, and be experienced in demonstrating proper machining practices.
- Minimum 2+ year experience
- Strong attention to detail, good hand-eye coordination, and finger dexterity.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Position requires ability to stand for long durations.
- Must be able to lift and carry moderate to heavy loads (up to 50 lbs. frequently; over 100 lbs. occasionally) with team lift.
- Passing a Drug test (THC included) and Background check
Subscribe, Follow, Like, Tweet Us!