Now hiring for a CNC Machinist position with a wholesale custom fittings manufacturer located in Tualatin, OR. The person in this position will work in a production environment with Lathe and Mill machines for steel parts.
What You’ll Receive:
- Starting pay $20.00- $24.00/ hour (Depending on Experience)
- Paid every Friday
- Shift: DAY: 6:15 AM to 2:45 PM or SWING: (2:30 PM to 11:00 PM)
- Contract to Hire position
- Medical, Dental, Vision Available
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Utilize Fanuc controls to input G & M code.
- Calculate feeds and speeds.
- Set up, tool selection, and operation of parts with standard or custom specifications
- Study blueprints, manuals, specifications, or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work piece.
- Verify conformance of finished work piece as specified.
What You’ll Need to Have:
- CNC Machinist with 3 or more years of experience with Lathe and Mill.
- Manual machining is preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of using and interpreting results from various measuring tools.
- Ability to follow setup sheets.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to pass background and drug tests (THC not included)
Subscribe, Follow, Like, Tweet Us!