NEXTAFF of Beaverton is in need of CNC Lathe Machinists 1-3. This is a great opportunity to come on board with a company that is highly rated in Glassdoor and other place alike!
What You will Receive as a CNC Lathe Machinist:
- Level 1: 1 - 3 Years of Experience $26-$27/hr
- Level 2: 3- 5 Years of Experience $28-$30/hr
- Level 3: 5+ Years of Experience $32/hr
- Full Time Contract to Hire
- Medical, Dental, Vision available
- Located in Newberg, Oregon
What You will Be Doing as a CNC Lathe Machinist:
- CNC SWISS Lathe setup and operation
- Experienced with Bridgeport, single Turret CNC Lathes, Vertical CNC Mills, CNC Brakes, CNC Punch Press
- Gathers and interprets all documentation needed to perform the job.
- Cleans, deburrs, and preps material as needed to remove sharp edges and allow for correct placement and alignment in vises or fixtures.
- Performs a 100% mechanical inspection on complex parts to verify that parts meet engineering GD&T specifications.
- Role models excellence in machining from both a technical perspective and a behavioral perspective.
- Performs a variety of routine preventative maintenance on various machine shop tools.
- Performs minor editing of the CNC programs and communicates changes to programmer through company best practices.
- Able to perform any secondary operations as necessary such as pressing, honing, drilling, deburring, sawing, light assembly, etc. to complete processes in their entirety.
- Confers and communicates well with engineers, production personnel, programmers, or others to resolve machining problems.
- Initiates process improvements including fixture design, tooling upgrades and works with other support team members to follow through on implementation.
What You will Need to Have as a CNC Lathe Machinist:
- 1-10 year experience
- Strong attention to detail, good hand-eye coordination and finger dexterity.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Position requires ability to stand for long durations.
- Must be able to lift and carry moderate to heavy loads (up to 50 lbs. frequently; over 100 lbs. occasionally) with team lift.
Subscribe, Follow, Like, Tweet Us!