At Nextaff we know that there are many staffing agencies to work with, we also know that not all agencies are the same. With so many 1099 jobs out there via registry, we want to ensure you we are a W-2 based company. We also provide medical, vision, dental, and sick pay to our staff. If you are selected to be part of the Nextaff team, you will see why we are the best Arizona has to offer. Healthcare facilities know that the Nextaff team has an excellent reputation for being reliable, credible, professional, and knowledgeable. So, if you have years of experience or our just getting your feet wet Nextaff is here to make work life balance a reality. We can’t wait to speak with you and start a new chapter in your journey.
What we offer you:
• A flexible schedule – you pick what you want to work. Pick one shift a week, ten shifts a week, or anything in between from our available facilities. We have multiple facilities in Post-Acute, Skilled Nursing, Rehab.
• Higher Average Pay
• Weekly Pay
• Unlimited referral bonuses.
What we expect from you:
• CNA or LNA License
• CPR Certification
• Copy of Negative TB Test (2 Step or IGRA Blood Test)
• Physical (within the last two years) • Background Check Position Details:
• Perform various patient care activities. • Aide physicians with procedures as needed.
• Check vital signs, perform routine medical tasks within the scope of your license.
• Document actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records. Report to a Charge Nurse or Manager.
W2 Employee Benefits: (Day-of-Hire)
• Short-Term Disability
Pay: (Paid Weekly)