At Nextaff, we know that there are many healthcare staffing agencies to work with, we also know that not all agencies are the same. If you are selected to be part of the Nextaff healthcare team – RN, LPN, Medication Aide, or CNA – you are in the company of the best, so be proud! Healthcare facilities know that the Nextaff team has the best reputation for being reliable, credible, professional, and knowledgeable.
We want you to be the next superstar on a roster of some of the best healthcare employees in the state! Our employees have set an excellent standard of care, resulting in Nextaff being the preferred agency for facilities and employees alike. Apply today! Bonuses, overtime, and contests boost your pay even higher. All with the flexibility to work any schedule!
Perks of working with Nextaff:
- $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Top Pay - We offer a high hourly wage, overtime, and direct deposit.
- Weekly Pay- Every Friday
- Flexible Schedule – you choose when and where you want to work with only a 1 shift per month minimum working requirement.
- Unlimited Earning Potential - There is no cap on hours or pay, work as much as you’d like, including overtime.
- Multiple Worksites - We are contracted with more facilities across the state than any other healthcare agency.
- Benefits – Non-Major Health/Dental/Vision offered.
- No COVID Vaccine Required
- A certified nursing assistant, also known as a nurse assistant or CNA, assists residents with various activities in nursing homes and other facilities under the direction of a nurse.
- CNAs assist residents with activities of daily living such as bathing, toileting, dressing, eating, etc.
- CNAs document their care by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Report changes in resident condition and pertinent information to a charge nurse or manager.
- 6 months of experience working in facilities as a CNA
- Active CNA certification in appropriate state
- Physical (within the last year)
- 2 Step TB Test or TB Blood test
- CPR Certified
We would love to hear from you and see how we can help you advance your career in the medical field or just make some extra money while caring for your community. Once you submit your resume, a Recruiter will be reaching out to get you started! Otherwise, you can always give us a call at (309)322-6022 and hit the recruiting extension or call/text directly to (309)716-0513. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, PRN
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Long term care
- Nursing home
- Rehabilitation center
- Skilled nursing
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- CNA: 1 year (Preferred)
- Long Term Care: 1 year (Preferred)
- CPR Certification (Required)
- CNA (Required)