At Nextaff, we know that there are many nursing staffing agencies to work within the state. We also know that not all agencies are the same. If you are selected to be part of the Nextaff healthcare team – RN, LPN, Medication Aide, or CNA – you are in the company of the best, so be proud! Healthcare facilities know that the Kansas City Nextaff team has the best reputation for being reliable, credible, professional, and knowledgeable.
We want you to be the next superstar on a roster of some of the best healthcare employees in the state! Our employees have set an excellent standard of care, resulting in Nextaff being the preferred agency for facilities and employees alike. Apply today and join a team of the best healthcare workers in the state!
CNA wages are $20-$25/hr! Bonuses, overtime, and contests boost your pay even higher. All with the flexibility to work any schedule!
Perks of working with Nextaff:
- Top Pay - We offer a high hourly wage, overtime, and direct deposit.
- Flexible Schedule – you choose your schedule. No mandatory number of hours or days per week.
- Unlimited Earning Potential - There is no cap to hours or pay, work as much as you’d like, including overtime
- Uniform allowance – Upon hire, you will receive a uniform allowance.
- A certified nursing assistant, also known as a nurse assistant or CNA, assists residents with various activities in nursing homes and other facilities under the direction of a nurse.
- CNAs assist residents with activities of daily living such as bathing, toileting, dressing, eating, etc.
- CNAs document their care by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Report changes in resident condition and pertinent information to a charge nurse or manager.
- 6 months of experience working in facilities as a CNA
- Active CNA certification in the State of Kansas
We would love to hear from you and see how we can help you advance your career in the medical field or just make some extra money while caring for your community. Once you submit your application, one of our recruiters will be reaching out to get you started! Otherwise, you can always give us a call at 913-340-9200 and just ask for Recruiting. We look forward to hearing from you soon!