Des Moines, IA 50312 US
At Nextaff, we know that there are many nursing staffing agencies to work within the state. We also know that not all agencies are the same. If you are selected to be part of the Nextaff healthcare team – Registered Nurse (RN), Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Medication Aide/Med Aide (CMA), or Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) – you are in the company of the best, so be proud! Healthcare facilities know that the Iowa Nextaff team has the best reputation for being reliable, credible, professional, and knowledgeable.
We want you to be the next superstar on a roster of some of the best healthcare employees in the state! Our employees have set an excellent standard of care, resulting in Nextaff being the preferred agency for facilities and employees alike. Apply today and join a team of the best healthcare workers in the state!
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) wages start at $20.00/hour and go up from there! Bonuses, overtime, and contests boost your pay even higher. All with the flexibility to work any schedule!
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Perks of working with Nextaff:
· Top Pay - We offer a high hourly wage, overtime, and direct deposit.
· Weekly Pay – Direct deposit each Friday!
· Flexible Schedule – you choose when and where you want to work with only a 1 shift per month minimum working requirement.
· Unlimited Earning Potential - There is no cap to hours or pay, work as much as you’d like, including overtime
· Multiple Worksites - We are contracted with more facilities across the state than any other healthcare agency.
· Benefits – Non-Major Health/Dental/Vision offered
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Position Details:
· A certified nursing assistant, also known as a nursing assistant or CNA, assists residents with various activities in nursing homes and other facilities under the direction of a nurse.
· CNAs assist residents with activities of daily living such as bathing, toileting, dressing, eating, etc.
· CNAs document their care by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
· CNAs report changes in resident condition and pertinent information to a charge nurse or manager.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Positions Requirements:
· 6 months of experience working in facilities as a CNA
· Active CNA certification in the state of Iowa.
· Physical (within the last 2 years)
· 2 Step TB Test or TB IGRA blood (within the last 2 years)
· Current BLS Certified
We would love to hear from you and see how we can help you advance your career in the medical field, or just make some extra money while caring for your community. Once you submit your application, one of our recruiters will be reaching out to get you started! Otherwise, you can always give us a call at 515-325-1575 and just ask for recruiting. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Per diem, PRN, Temporary
Salary: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
Work Location: On the road