We at Nextaff know that there are many nursing staffing agencies to work with - we also know that not all agencies are the same. If you are selected to be part of the Nextaff nurse and aide team – CNA – you are in the company of the best. Healthcare facilities know that the Nextaff team has an excellent reputation for being reliable, credible, professional, and knowledgeable.
What we offer you:
- A flexible schedule – We have multiple options in nursing homes and assisted care in-patient facilities.
- Higher Average Pay
- Weekly Pay
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
What we expect from you:
- CNA License (Active)
- BLS certification
- Copy of Negative TB Test (2 Step or IGRA Blood Test)
- Physical (within the last two years)
- Background Check
CMA Position Details:
- Perform various patient care activities like bathing and dressing
- Aide physicians with procedures as needed
- Check vital signs, perform routine medical tasks within the scope of your license.
- Document actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records. Reports to a Charge Nurse or Manager.
CNA Pay/Benefits: (Day-of-Hire)
- Short-Term Disability
Pay: $23.00 per hour – Paid Weekly
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Per diem
Salary: $23.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Extended hours
- Choose your own hours
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Medication Administration: 1 year (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- 40 hour Certified Medication Aide (Required)
- CNA (Required)