We at Nextaff know that there are many nursing staffing agencies to work with - we also know that not all agencies are the same. If you are selected to be part of the Nextaff nurse and aide team – RN, LPN, CMA, or CNA – you are in the company of the best. Healthcare facilities know that the Nextaff team has an excellent reputation for being reliable, credible, professional, and knowledgeable.
What we offer you:
- $28.00 - $33.00 per hour
- A flexible schedule – you pick what you want to work. Pick one shift a week, ten shifts a week, or anything in between from our available facilities
- Higher Average Pay
- Weekly Pay
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
What we expect from you:
- CNA/CMA License
- CPR Certification
- Copy of Negative TB Test (2 Step or IGRA Blood Test)
- Physical (within the last two years)
- Background Check
- Perform various patient care activities
- Aide physicians with procedures as needed
- Check vital signs, perform routine medical tasks within the scope of your license.
- Document actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records. Report to a Charge Nurse or Manager.
- Short-Term Disability
Pay: $22.00 per hour – Paid Weekly
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $28.00 - $33.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
- Crisis pay
- Overtime pay
- Signing bonus
- Certified Medication Aide (Required)