- 6am - 2:30pm
- Overtime occasionally Monday- Friday
- Must be reliable - Attendance is critical
- Must be positive team player - Must work well with others
- Must wear Steel Toe Shoes/Boots
- Must wear clean T-shirts or Shirts - No writing or emblems Shorts or Pants - plain - no writing or emblems
- Basic computer skills
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish
The candidate would be trained in ALL aspects of production, which includes, but is not limited to, running a racking machine, learning to hand rack at the table, working the dumping station, bagging, and packaging/labeling. Pulling parts for production, or possibly assisting painter with loading oven.
This is a fast paced environment for most of the year.
This position is a temp to perm position. When hired by the client after the temp to perm timeframe, they offer healthcare, 401K, Profit Sharing, paid vacation , 9 paid holidays and a good & stable working environment.