Tualatin, OR 97062
- Starting pay 15-18 /hr. (DOE)
- Paid every Friday
- Temp-to-hire position
- Medical, Dental, Vision Available
- Prepares work to be accomplished by assembly of GM Marine Engines, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Be mechanically inclined (required)
- Ability to read and interpret complex instructions, procedures, and engineering drawings/specifications.
- Ability to use measuring instruments.
- Ability to plan and organize work.
- Ability to concentrate while discriminating colors and small details.
- Ability to apply math skills.
- Hand and eye coordination a must!