Job Posting: Aerospace Assembler (Laminator) - Nextaff of Tacoma
Nextaff of Tacoma, a leading player in the recruitment space, is looking for an Aerospace Assembler to join our dynamic team. This role is perfect for those who have a passion for the aerospace industry and a hands-on approach to their work. The role involves working with composite components as part of our manufacturing process.
As an Aerospace Assembler, your tasks will include, but are not limited to:
1. Trimming and deburring fabricated components using pneumatic power tools.
2. Ensuring the proper care, use, and maintenance of equipment and supplies.
3. Promoting a safe and healthy working environment.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
1. The ability to read and understand detailed instructions and follow demonstrated steps.
2. Experience working with hand tools. This is a plus, but not mandatory.
3. Availability for 4, 10-hour shifts per week.
The pay range for this position is $18-$22 per hour, commensurate with experience and skills.
If you are passionate about the aerospace industry and have a dedication to quality work, we would love to hear from you. Join our team at Nextaff of Tacoma and contribute to shaping the future of aerospace technology.
Nextaff of Tacoma is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Interested candidates, please apply with your updated resume.
*Job Type: Full-time*