The Woodlands, TX 77380 US
$30,000 to $45,000 Annually or $21.5 per hour
401K and Health Insurance (BCBS Silver)
Full-Time from 8 to 5 pm
We are an expanding Mexican company; we are located in the center of the country and we have great diversification in our products. We find in scrap recycling the key to having an installed capacity of 1,000,000 tons of products, which has allowed us to become the 5th producer of rebar, in addition to venturing as a producer of steel plate in Mexico and USA.
We are looking for a candidate that must live in The Woodlands or nearby city as they are required to come to the office. Reporting to the General Manager and the Corporate Director, the functions of the ACCOUNTANT are:
- ACCOUNTS PAYABLE/VENDOR MANAGEMENT - Collect, upload and code all invoices.
- MANAGEMENT OF ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE/CUSTOMERS - Process and send invoices to customers.
- CASH AND CREDIT CARD TRANSACTIONS - Encode and enter all monthly bank and credit card transactions.
- CLOSE MONTHLY GL: Prepare monthly journal entries and their supporting schedules for accruals, depreciation, amortization and others and post them to GL.
- SPECIAL PROJECTS - Collaborate on special accounting projects, sometimes related to software and technology.
EDUCATION AND REQURIMENTS
-BACHLEOR, is the minimum required
-SOFTWARE SKILLS: Quickbooks and Microsoft office
-LANGUAGES: English and Spanish is a plus