Our client is a Food manufacturer located in Goodyear, AZ.
This is a Temp to Hire opportunity with lots of room for advancement.
2ND SHIFTS AVAILABLE!
2nd Shift: Mon-Wed 4pm-4am, Thu 4pm-10pm
The processing worker is an hourly position in a fast-paced factory environment. The position is responsible for mixing and baking of food products, cleaning work area, following all health and safety regulations, and other duties as assigned.
The packaging worker position is an hourly position in a fast-paced factory environment. The position is responsible for accurate packaging and storage of food products, cleaning work area, following all health and safety regulations, and other duties as assigned.
Combined Essential Job Function:
· Follow all SOPs and SSOPs to keep consistent product quality
· Fill out all required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner
· Follow all FDA health and OSHA safety regulations
· Monitor that all ingredients are available or need to be ordered
· Measure amounts of ingredients and mix together
· Place mixture in oven and monitor baking time and temperature
· Monitor that product is removed when finished and cooled, stored, and labeled properly
· Check quality and identify any damaged or defective product
· Evaluate quality of ingredients and finished product
· Check equipment and perform maintenance if necessary
· Move items from the warehouse to bakery as needed
· Document quantities baked, ingredients used, oven times, and temperatures
· Help with production as needed
· Take instructions from supervisors on each shift
· Clean and sanitize baking area
· Complete closing shift checklist including running floor machine, emptying trash, and disposing of broken product properly
· Make sure all equipment is turned off at the end of shift
· Restock all ingredients and supplies
· Perform end of day inventory counts baked and unfinished pretzels
· Other duties as assigned
· Assist with Production line
· Hit and exceed daily packaging targets
· Load and unload pretzels from storage
· Feed items onto equipment for processing and run equipment
· Measure pretzels to go in correct bag sizes
· Recognize and pull inadequate product off of the line
· Record inventory counts of bags processed
· Ensure that any equipment malfunction is immediately reported
· Maintain a neat work environment and clean area at end of shift
· Ensure that finished product is stored correctly
Food safety card from First District Health Unit is required prior to starting on the production line. Ability to multitask and communicate effectively.
Prior experience in bakeries or industrial kitchens preferred but not required
Work Environment & Physical Demands:
Ability to lift 40 pounds repetitively
Ability to bend, twist, and stand on your feet for an entire shift
Exposed to food production environment and warehouse environment which may involve noise and fluctuating temperatures.
WALK-INS ARE WELCOMED, MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY, 8AM-3:00PM.
2828 N. 51st Ave Suite 140 Phoenix, AZ 85035