1st shift. 5:00 am – 2:30 pm.
• Perform bench work requiring use of simple limit direct reading gauges and meters
• Build / fabricate own setup operations on less complicated test systems
• Connect products to be tested to test equipment, monitor gauges and meters, verify and record results
• Comply with all safety requirements, including proper use of personal protective equipment and operation of equipment in a safe and competent manner. Understand and meet all departmental safety objectives and goals. Keep assigned work-area clean, organized, and orderly per 5S standards.
• High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution is required
• Minimum of three (3) years’ work experience in Fuel, Hydraulic and/or Pneumatic Testing is required
• Must be authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
• No relocation provided. Candidates must reside within 50 miles of Irvine, CA in order to be considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
• This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All accepted applications must be U.S. Persons as defined by ITAR (U.S. citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident, Political Asylee, or Refugee).