Woodstock, VA 22664 US
Nextaff of Northern Virginia
Location: Woodstock, VA
Position/ Type: Speech-Language Pathologist, Permanent, Full time
Description: We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Speech Language Pathologist to join our team! This is a Skilled Nursing – Long Term Care facility with 88 beds utilizing electronic documentation via Net Health and providing great opportunities for growth. Our services include comprehensive post-acute care, discharge planning program, long-term care services, incontinence, Alzheimer's and dementia care programs. We value creativity and compassion here, so we hope you will bring unique ideas to our team that enhance the care we provide to our clients. We are looking for someone who loves what they do and is looking for a challenge. If this sounds like you, please send us your application today!
Rate: Minimum $40 per hour (rate negotiable)
Hours per week: Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week, 8:00AM to 4:30PM (no weekend rotation)
● Graduate of an accredited SLP program
● Current state licensure
● Valid Driver’s license
● Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
● Results-oriented with strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
● Diagnosing, treating, and preventing speech, language, and swallowing disorders.
● Creating treatment and therapy plans to suit the individualized needs of patients with dementia.
● Performing screenings to detect voice or speech disorders.
● Educating patients and family members about speech disorders and causes, including disabilities and traumatic events.
● Keeping detailed records relating to patient conditions, care plans, therapies, and progress.
● Reporting progress and current status to appropriate parties, which may include family members and the appropriate healthcare team.
Benefits Eligible for:
● Possible sign-on bonus
● Possible relocation assistance
● Possible Student Loan Debt Repayment and Tuition Assistance
● Woodstock is a small town – very family oriented