Registered Dental Hygienist (RDH)
Nextaff of Sarasota is building our team of Registered Dental Hygienists to serve our dental clients in the southwest Florida area. Are you an RDH who is interested in finding a new dental family or perhaps looking to create your own schedule so you have more "ME" time? Whether you are seeking a full or part time position, a contract-to-hire opportunity or you enjoy the flexibility and freedom of PRN work, joining Nextaff's team of Dental Hygienists is a great way to start!
- Earn up to $50 per hour as a Nextaff Dental Hygienist! We also offer shift bonuses and STAT pay when available.
- You are a W-2 team member at Nextaff. Unlike most staffing firms and mobile app platforms, you are NOT an independent contractor, so we take care of withholding all taxes and you work under our Worker's Comp and Liability protection (no need for you to carry and pay for your own insurance)!
- Know the office before accepting shifts or contract! We don't withhold the identity of our client and provide you with all the info you need for a successful assignment!
- Create your own PRN schedule by accepting available shifts in the Nextaff mobile app or work with our recruiters to help you find the right permanent or contract-to-hire position.
- Affordable health and wellness benefits available on first day of employment
What Do You Need?
- You are a Registered Dental Hygienist, licensed in the state of Florida
- You have graduated from an accredited dental hygiene college or school
- You have a current CPR certification (from AHA or American Red Cross)
- You are willing to undergo Level 1 background screening
Who is Nextaff of Sarasota?
We are a healthcare staffing and consulting firm based in Sarasota. We partner with healthcare providers throughout southwest Florida by helping to increase their recruiting and talent acquisition bandwidth and assisting with critical staffing needs. Contact us with questions at 941.277.4420 or email@example.com