Press Operator Assistant (Swings)
Lake Oswego, OR 97035
- Starting pay 14.50/hr.
- Paid every Friday
- Medical, Dental, Vision Available
- Possible overtime pay when needed
- Day shift 8 hours 6AM – 2:30PM
- Swing shift 10 hours (4 days - 10-hour shift, 3-day weekend) 2:15PM-12:45AM M-Th
- Mount plates on plate mounter.
- Stage dies/tooling, inks, plates, stock if needed, etc. for next job or copy change.
- Cooperate with press operator in any additional set-up procedures.
- Assist as needed in cleaning ink pans, doctor blades, plugs and scrapers.
- Return plate cylinders, ink jugs, and press parts to proper place.
- Assist in cleaning ink spills immediately upon occurrence.
- Replenish supplies of cleaners and solvents at press side in correctly labeled containers.
- Respond immediately to operator request for ink, paper, etc. during press run.
- Replenish core boxes at the end of presses.
- Keep stock staging area behind press clean and organized, sweep area if it needs it. Additional rolls put away in warehouse.
- Remove unused pallets.
- Basic writing and verbal comprehension required.
- Strong attention-to-detail
- Ability to handle constant deadlines and changing priorities.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Position requires frequent mobility.
- Must be able to lift and carry moderate to heavy loads (up to 50 lbs. frequently; over 50 lbs. occasionally) with or without assistance.