We have an amazing opportunity for Medical Surgical Registered Nurses in Seattle, WA. Join us on our journey & let NEXTAFF help you grow!
What You will Receive:
- Pay $78,000 to $145,000
- Full benefits
- Relocation Assistance Available
- Proper training in how to do your job
- Sign-on Bonus: $20,000
What You will Be Doing:
- providing care to patients who are preparing for or recovering from surgery
- pass medications, manage IV medications, change dressings and perform other surgical-related tasks
- provides for exceptional patient/customer experiences
- conducts nursing assessments, assists with exams and treatment, and maintenance of medical records.
- provides professional nursing care to a diverse patient population, conducts nursing assessments, assists with exams and treatment, patient education, and maintenance of medical records.
- provides direct patient care effectively and efficiently which may include patients with varied and complex needs.
- communicates and collaborates with the physicians and interprofessional health care team to facilitate, coordinate and maintain compassionate, efficient, quality care and achievement of desired treatment outcomes.
- demonstrate clinical competence when providing care, using technology, administering medications, performing procedures and managing emergencies, acting as a patient and family advocate in order to monitor and maintain patient rights.
- assume leadership roles with progressive responsibility including but not limited to participating in or leading unit and shared governance initiatives, serving as charge nurse or preceptor to students or new employees, and possibly contributing to service line or hospital-wide initiatives in partnership with management.
What You will Need to Have:
- Graduation from an accredited nursing program.
- Washington Registered Nurse License upon hire.
- National Provider BLS - American Heart Association upon hire.
- National Provider NRP - American Academy of Pediatrics upon hire.
- 1 year Nursing experience.