Manufacturing Associate Positions (Golden)
Apply today and get paid weekly! Are you looking for a company that is hiring immediately?
We’re now hiring immediately for our Manufacturing Associate Positions job near Golden, CO.
- Automated Production Operators (19.00+ hourly)
- Emphasis on previous production experience and using touchscreen/software systems to control the production process
- Ability to read for errors on the monitor and adjust accordingly, and in-process quality control
- Strong math and computer skills
- Production Operators: (17.00+ hourly)
- Operate simple or complex equipment involved in the production process.
- Ability to operate more than one machine, up to 5+ machines depending on complexity and department
- Ability to perform an in-process inspection to the sure product is being made to meet specifications
- Comfortable working in a team, cross-training as needed
- Previous manufacturing environment desired but not required
- QC Inspectors (17.00+ hourly)
- Focus on inspection of product at any point throughout the production process
- Comfort learning and using precise measuring tools, micrometers, calipers, gauges, etc.
- Attention to detail, ability to visually inspect products for chips, cracks, defects, etc.
- Remove non-conforming or defected products and notify appropriately to fix the problem.
- Use some computer programs to document inspections, etc.
Experience, Knowledge & Skills:
- Reliable transportation and reliable attendance are needed.
- Must have a valid Driver's License.
- Must own steel toes boots/shoes.
- GED or High School Diploma required.
- Minimum 1-year prior Manufacturing experience.
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Exceptional listening and probing skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to pass a background check and Pre-Employment Drug Screening.
- Able to work in the US.
What We Offer:
- Weekly Pay of $17-$20 per hour.
- Direct deposit & debit card payment options.
- Health, vision, dental, life, and disability insurance.
- Training provided.
- Temp-to-hire opportunity.
- Rotating Days (4 am-2 pm)
- Graveyard (Sun-Thurs 10:30 pm-6 am)
- Days (M-F 6 am-2:30 pm)
About Nextaff Staffing
Nextaff has been connecting great people with real opportunities for over 22 years. We are always looking for great people. If you’re ready to earn more, get real benefits and achieve your goals, you’ve come to the right place.
- We do what we say we will do.
- We are direct and transparent.
- We find real opportunities with great employers.