Houston, TX 77042 US
The position will be based in Westchase District in Houston Tx. supporting all the administrative duties at the office,
* Responsible for Invoicing and PO´s duties (A/R)
* Responsible for reviewing, validating and processing PO´s and invoices for payment ( A/P)
*Prepare all required paperwork correctly and completely for shipments
*Maintain accurate traceability for all records created during shipments
*Support payroll management system.
*Employee and vehicles/railcars information management paper and electronic files , DOT related documents
* Experienced on railcar track and trace
*Capture all costs associated with the office.
* Manage Customers and Suppliers info/profiles.
* Ability to analyze and solve problems.
* Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.
*Duties typically include typing reports, correspondence, copying, answering phone etc.
* Job onsite
*High School Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree (mandatory)
*Knowleadgeable in DOT/FMCSA/ Rail experience (preferred)
*Quickbooks expierence (preferred), not required
*Bilingual English – Spanish (madatory)
* Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.