Are you needing more shifts? Do you need a schedule that will work around your family? What about your school schedule? Look no more!! We've got you covered.
We KNOW that there are many nursing staffing agencies to work with - we also know that not all agencies are the same. We like to think, we're a little different. We are very involved with our Nextaff employees. We are there for you at 2 in the morning if you need something. We care about your success at the facilities you work at. Healthcare facilities know that the Nextaff team has an excellent reputation for being reliable, credible, professional, and knowledgeable.
What we offer you:
- A flexible schedule – you pick what you want to work. Pick one shift a week, five shifts a week, or anything in between from our available facilities.
- Higher Average Pay
- Weekly Pay
- W2 Company
- Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental)
- Sick Time
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses
- Shift Bonuses, STAT Pay, Emergency Pay
- Weekend availability!!
What we expect from you:
- LPN License (Active FL or Multi-State)
- CPR/BLS Certification (CMS approved)
- Copy of Negative TB Test (2 Step, IGRA Blood Test or Chest X-Ray)
- Physical (within the last 6 months)
- Background Check (Level 2 Clearance)
- Hep B/Influenza/Covid Vaccination Documentation (or Declinations signed)
- Perform various patient care activities
- Aide physicians with procedures as needed
- Check vital signs, perform routine medical tasks within the scope of your license.
- Document actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records. Report to a Charge Nurse or Manager.
Pay/Benefits: (Day-of-Hire Eligible)
Pay: (Paid Weekly)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, PRN, Per diem
Pay: $30.00 - $45.00 per hour
- Acute care
- Long term care
- Nursing home
- Rehabilitation center
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Overnight shift
- Extended hours
- On call
- Every weekend
- Self-determined schedule
- Weekend availability