At Nextaff, we know that there are many nursing staffing agencies to work within the state. We also know that not all agencies are the same. If you are selected to be part of the Nextaff healthcare team – RN, LPN, Medication Aide, or CNA – you are in the company of the best, so be proud! Healthcare facilities know that the Nextaff of Tulsa team has the best reputation for being reliable, credible, professional, and knowledgeable.
We want you to be the next superstar on a roster of some of the best healthcare employees in the state! Our employees have set an excellent standard of care, resulting in Nextaff being the preferred agency for facilities and employees alike. Apply today and join a team of the best healthcare workers in the state!
LPN wages start at $30.00/hour and go up from there! Bonuses, overtime, and contests boost your pay even higher. All with the flexibility to work any schedule!
Perks of working with Nextaff:
- Top Pay - We offer a high hourly wage, overtime, and direct deposit.
- Flexible Schedule – you choose your schedule. No mandatory number of hours or days per week.
- Unlimited Earning Potential - There is no cap to hours or pay, work as much as you’d like, including overtime
- Uniform allowance – Upon hire, you will receive a uniform allowance.
- Administering medications and treatments.
- Assist physicians with procedures as needed.
- Assess residents for changing condition, monitor treatment response and vital signs, and perform routine medical tasks within the scope of your license.
- Delivers care with appropriate age and cultural competence to specific patient populations according to individualized needs.
- Maintains confidentiality in matters related to the resident, family and client facility staff.
- Initiates emergency resuscitative measures according to adult resuscitation and advanced life support protocols.
- Drawing labs and administering injections.
- Supervise supportive staff.
- Document actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Performs therapeutic nursing interventions as established by individualized plan of care for the resident and their family.
- Report to a charge nurse or manager.
- 6 months of experience working in facilities as an LPN.
- Active LPN license in the State of Oklahoma or compact state license.
We would love to hear from you and see how we can help you advance your career in the medical field or just make some extra money while caring for your community. Once you submit your application, one of our recruiters will be reaching out to get you started!