Overland Park, KS
This position is responsible for the production of our outdoor speaker line in our Lenexa based facility.
- Prepare fiberglass resin and make castings.
- Sand and prepare castings for final assembly.
- Identify proper components needed, place components in correct location by following manufacturing assembly instructions using small power tools or hand tools.
- Communicate production problems and work with our engineering team to resolve them.
- Work with the purchasing and inventory departments to maintain sufficient material inventory levels for all components.
- Perform visual inspection and audio measurement of product prior to packaging.
- Package speakers with product materials and brochures for shipment.
- Workmanship must meet high-quality standards.
- Must be familiar with the use of basic hand tools, small power tools.
- Ability to read drawings and assembly instructions.
- Able to lift 45 lbs.
- High school or equivalent, college a plus.